Wednesday, March 21, 2007

From the Lab - Short Film

As we continue to work in collaboration with the Global Short Film Network (thanks, Steve), we are encouraged with what is emerging. This week there is the initial local campus field test at a large midwest university. One of the first student "testers" wrote...

E., a sophomore who trusted Christ in October, hosted a showing and four of her “party girls” came with her [these are the gals she used to go out drinking with in September]. She said “B. [the Campus Director], I’ve wanted to tell them about Christ. I just didn’t know how to bring it up. They knew something had changed, even *they* could see a difference! It never would have happened without these short films. Now it’s out there [that I’m a Christian] and we’ll be able to talk about it more and more. I’m so glad that I hosted this. I’m so excited to see what God’s gonna do.”

The power of the short film genre...

No comments: