Monday, February 19, 2007

CoJourner Encouragement

OK, here is a little (no a lot of) encouragement re: CoJourners. Last month, I did a CoJourner training in a local church in Nebraska. Here is an e-mail I received last night...

I just wanted to write and thank you for coming and teaching that day. It was so helpful to me! I've been to other seminars on sharing the Gospel, but this was the best. I especially liked the tips on listening -- and asking permission to ask another question. You gave me specific ideas and guidelines that I believe God will allow me to use. I have my prayer list, I'm going through the devotional, and I'm praying for the opportunities, expecting to see God work. How exciting!

Thank you, and God bless you and your family in this great ministry he has given you. I was blessed and encouraged by the teaching, and I'll let you know about the resulting fruit. Deb


Isn't it exciting when God works, using his grace-gifts to equip his people for works of service (Eph. 4:11, 12)?

No comments: