Monday, January 3, 2011

Twitter & Me II

An hour or so ago, I posted "Twitter & Me". Then a Facebook friend posted on my wall the suggestion I checkout klout.com, which I had never done. So, what did I find?

According to Klout, I am an "Explorer" with a score of 35 (on a scale of 100). That sounds fairly mediocre.

But it goes on to say,
You actively engage in the social web, constantly trying out new ways to interact and network. You're exploring the ecosystem and making it work for you. Your level of activity and engagement shows that you "get it", we predict you'll be moving up.
That seems like a fairly accurate description, and it makes me "feel good" with hope for more.

But lest I get to excited, here is the cautionary note from Ecoconsultancy. (I guess if I were a "bot", I'd have more klout.)

As for the prediction, I shouldn't think it would take much to "move (me) up". Just a little more intentionality with my tweets.

Hmm... Maybe I tweet to that.

No comments: