Saturday, May 15, 2010

Return to Blogging

Been awhile since I have actively blogged. What does that suggest about the last two months? Yep, it is true. I have had my margin sucked up and energies focused on the ministry at hand. That is actually a good thing -- it means that I have been privileged to see God at work in many ways over the last two months.

Now that the summer slow-down is beginning (hopefully this is true and not just blind optimism), I intend to return to the things that I have learned, seen and experienced through the spring. I trust that this will have value to those of you who return to this blog.

Thanks for your engagement with me!

As Paul wrote & NIV translated...
"...to win as many as possible...by all possible means..." (1 Cor. 9:19, 22)
Keith

2 comments:

Lin Pearson said...

I'm really looking forward to seing your posts popping up in my RSS reader, Keith!
I've missed your gentle, wise, challenging and illuminating comments. It's great to connect with you again.

Keith Davy said...

Thanks for your encouragement, Lin. Those are kind words.
Keith