Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Destino Challenge

Watching the emergence of national ethnic ministries has been a fascinating learning experience for me.

All my mission training and exposure (both in seminary and since), emphasized the importance of contextualized ministry. Intuitively, we applied contextualized ministry locally, as well, adapting ministry to nature of the campus or community.

But over the last 10-15 years, I have been privileged to associate with (and, perhaps, by the grace of God occassionally assist) ethnically contextualized ministries, Destino being one. So I was delighted to read this blog from my blogging friend "Destinoeric":


What if...? What if hundreds take the challenge?

"In this way the word of the Lord spread widely and grew in power." Acts 19:20 (NIV)

No comments: